Adding Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
You can add Business Registration to most domain names in your account.
Some domain name registries, primarily for country-code extensions like .us and .co.uk, do not allow business registration if it's purchased in a bundle with private registration.
To Add Business Registration to an Existing Domain Name
- Log in to your VirSync account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade.
- From the Registration Options tab, click Add for Business Registration.
- Click Checkout or Express Checkout, and then complete the checkout process.
To manage your Business Registration after purchase, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.