View My IP Address
You can discover where your Managed WordPress IP Address is located in your hosting manager. This is useful in case you have to manually update the DNS for your domain to point it to your hosting.
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- Next to Managed WordPress Websites, click Manage.
- Choose the set of instructions for the type of hosting manager you are using.
If you're not sure what type of hosting manager you are using, see What type of hosting manager am I using?.
- Click the Settings button.
- Your IP Address is located under the Basic settings card view.
- If you have a domain in a different COMPANY_NAME account that you want to point to your Managed WordPress account, you can Change your A record to this IP address.