Reset Your FTP Username and Password
Print this Article
Last Updated: February 1, 2016 10:35 AM
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Submit a product support request.
You can reset or change the credentials you use to log in to your hosting account via FTP, which lets you upload files to your account using an FTP client.
- Log in to your Palace Wizard account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings section, click FTP Users
- Next to the FTP user you want to modify, from the Actions menu, select either Change Password or Change Username.
- Enter the new information you want to use, and then click Update.