Frequently Asked Questions

Other Languages: Chinese

What should I do if I have a domain name trademark dispute?

Print this Article
Last Updated: August 21, 2015 1:36 PM

If you have a complaint about registration or the phrasing of a domain name (as opposed to content displaying on the associated website), you can contact the domain name's registrant, or file a UDRP claim or court proceeding. ICANN regulations, as well as our policies, prevent us from arbitrating domain name disputes.

If you feel a website's content hosted by us infringes on a trademark you own, see the Brand Identity Design Service Agreement.