Cancel My Domain Name Transfer
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
You can cancel incoming domain name transfers in the Domain Manager. Incoming transfers occur when you transfer a domain name from another registrar to your account with us.
Note: EURid charges a non-refundable fee for .eu domain name transfers. Therefore, you cannot get a refund if you cancel a .eu domain name transfer.
To Cancel Domain Name Transfers
- Log in to your HumDomains account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Select the domain name transfers you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
- A confirmation message displays. Click OK.
For information about canceling outgoing transfers, see Accepting or Declining a Transfer to Another Registrar.