Using the Generate Keywords Tool in Search Engine Visibility
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Search Engine Visibility provides an easy-to-use keyword generator. Using the best keywords or phrases will help to improve your website's visibility and search engine rankings. To use the keyword generator you need to enter words and phrases that describe your site content. The tool then generates ideal keywords for you to incorporate into your site.
To Use the Keyword Generator Tool in Search Engine Visibility
- Log in to your CheapDomainSeller.com account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility V1.
- Click Manage for the account you want to use. The Search Engine Visibility Manager opens.
- From the Optimize tab, click Generate Keywords, and then click Get Started.
- For each of your website's pages, enter words or phrases that describe the content. Use commas to separate keywords.
- Click Generate.
The keyword generator tool displays recommended keywords that visitors enter to search Google® and other search engines.
To Select Keywords
Use the rating scale to select keywords with low to moderate search engine competition. You can click a keyword, and then click See search trend to see how frequently visitors enter each keyword in search engines.
- In Keywords Being Searched area, sort the list as desired.
- Click Save Keyword to add the keyword to the Saved Keywords list. You can add up to a total of 15 keywords per page.
- Click Manually add a keyword to enter additional keywords or phrases not already listed.
- (Optional) Click the Suggested Content tab to see what people are searching for to find sites like yours. Writing articles or blog posts on your site that target these searches improve SEO performance.
- Click Next Page to generate and save keywords for additional pages on your site.
- Click All Finished.
- Click Download keyword list to download a .TXT file of your saved keywords.
- Click Continue.
Now put your saved keywords list into action. Use it to update your website's meta tags and text. For more information, see Adding Meta Tags to Your Website.