Specifying an Email Address for the ASP Form-Mailer
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
To use our ASP form mailer, you must specify an email address where you want the contents of your form sent to.
To Specify the Email Address for the Form-Mailer
- Log in to your Palace Wizard account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the Form Mail icon.
- Under the Forms Email Address section, type the email address you want to use with your form-mailer.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that this is the address you want to use with your form-mailer, and click Update.
If a visitor submits a form on your site using a gmail.com, aol.com, hotmail.com, msn.com, or yahoo.co.in email address, the From email address of the form will be replaced with "email@example.com." This means the recipient of the email will see firstname.lastname@example.org rather than the original From email address.