Delete My Own Host Names
Print this Article
Last Updated: June 13, 2017 2:14 PM
You can delete your own host names at any time.
To delete your own host names
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- Under the Advanced Features section, click Host names.
- Next to the host name you want to delete, click the pencil icon.
- Click the trashcan icon and then click Delete.