Add DNS Templates
Print this Article
Last Updated: September 16, 2016 4:05 PM
You can add DNS templates to your domain at any time.
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the DNS menu at the top left of your account, select DNS Templates.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for your template and click Save.
- In the Records section, select the type of record you want to add and complete the on-screen fields, then click Save.
- Repeat the previous step for any DNS records you want to add to your template.
For more information about adding records, see Manage DNS .