Cancel Off-Site DNS
Print this Article
Last Updated: August 16, 2016 3:53 PM
You may decide to cancel Off-site DNS for a domain at any time.
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the upper right corner, select (List View).
- Select the domain name you want to cancel:
- From the More icon, select Cancel Off-site from the menu:
- Click the box for Are you sure you want to cancel these Off-site DNS accounts? and click Save.
- For more information about Off-site DNS, see Manage Off-site DNS.