Access Off-Site DNS
Print this Article
Last Updated: August 16, 2016 3:51 PM
Once you add Off-site DNS to your domain name, you may now access its Zone File to add, edit, or delete zone file records.
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the upper right corner, select (List View).
- Click on the domain whose Off-site DNS you want to manage (Off-site will appear in the Status column next to the domain).
- Click on the DNS Zone File tab. You can now add Zone Records or make other changes.
- To cancel Off-site DNS, see Cancel Off-site DNS.