Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
Jumping into unfamiliar territory, especially when it comes to new applications for your business or website, can be a little scary. So, to help you find your way, we have a host of Getting Started Guides. They'll not only walk you through setting up your new products, but take you through the basics and explain some fundamentals, too.
|Transferring Hosting to Us|
|Domain Name Transfers|
These guides are in the Adobe® PDF format and require Adobe Reader® to open and print them. You can download Adobe Reader at Adobe's website.
- Getting Started with Calendar
- Managing Email Products
- Setting Up Your Email Account to Use IMAP
- Setting Up Your Email Account to Use POP
- Setting Up Microsoft Outlook Express to Access your Email Account
- Setting Up Your Email in Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Setting Up Microsoft Entourage to Access your Email Account
- Getting Started With Online Storage
- Hosting Account Getting Started Guide
- Getting Started with Hosting (cPanel)
- Getting Started with Hosting (Plesk)
- Move your website to Internet Marketing from thedotpeople (shared hosting)
- Getting Started with WordPress
- Using Windows XP to Upload Your Site
- Windows Vista: How to upload a website
- Introducing ASP
Search Engine Visibility
- Getting Started With Website Builder
- First steps
- Getting Started
- Getting Started With Photo Album
- Getting Started With Quick Shopping Cart®