Cancel Protected Registration
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
If you want to remove Protected Registration from your domain name, how you do so depends on how long ago you purchased it:
Purchased more than 5 days ago
Before you can remove Protected Registration, you will need to enable two-step verification in your account if you haven't done so already. Once you enable it, you will need to wait 72 hours before you can cancel Protected Registration.
To cancel Protected Registration (after 72 hours):
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Additional Settings, click remove Protected Registration:
- Click Remove Protected Registration.
- We'll send you a 6-digit verification code as part of your two-step verification process. When you receive it, enter that code:
- You'll receive the following notice:
Note: Some features may be unavailable while we are removing Protected Registration from your account.
Purchased within the last 5 days
Contact customer support as soon as possible.