Add My Own Host Names as Nameservers
If you need to create nameservers for your domain name, you can register your own host names using a domain you have registered through us. You can add up to 13 host names, depending on the maximum number the TLD registry allows.
WARNING: This feature is intended for advanced users.
To add your own host names as nameservers
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- Under the Advanced Features section, click Host names.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Hostname and Host IP Address you want to use.
- Click Save.
After creating your own nameservers, you need to set the domain name to use them (more info).