Set Nameservers for Domains Hosted & Registered with COMPANY_NAME
Print this Article
Recently Updated: August 10, 2017 1:57 PM
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change.
- Under Choose your nameserver type, select Standard or Default.
- Click Save.
Note: We automatically select the right default nameservers based on how you're using your domain.