Set Nameservers for Domains Hosted & Registered with COMPANY_NAME
If your domain name is registered with COMPANY_NAME, use the following instructions to update its nameservers depending how you use or host the domain name.
To set nameservers for domains hosted & registered with COMPANY_NAME
- Log in to your COMPANY_NAME account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- Under Nameservers, click Change.
- Under Choose your nameserver type, select Standard or Default.
- Click Save.
We automatically select the right default nameservers based on how you're using your domain.