Browser and Device Compatibility
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
The following browsers and devices work with our SSL certificates. This means users accessing the site you secured can successfully send and receive encrypted information.
This list of browsers and devices does not represent the browsers and devices that work with our applications. This list only represents the browsers and devices that work with our SSL certificates, although some browsers and devices appear on both lists.
- AOL® — 5 and higher
- Google Chrome — All versions
- Firefox® — All versions
- Internet Explorer® — 5.01 and higher
- Konqueror® — All versions
- Mozilla® — All versions
- Netscape — 4.7 and higher
- Opera browser© — 7.5 and higher
- Safari® — Mac OS® 10.3.4 and higher
- ACCESS NetFront — 3.3 and higher
- Android — All versions
- AT&T WAP Gateways — All AT&T phones that use WAP version 1.X
- BlackBerry® — 4.1 and higher
- iPhone® — All versions
- iPad — All versions
- Kindle® — All versions
- Motorola® phones — Manufactured in 2009 and later
- Nokia® devices — Manufactured in 2007 and later
- Nook® — All Color and Tablet Versions
- Palm OS® — 6.1 and higher (also Treo 650)
- Sprint® devices — Manufactured in 2010 and later
- Sony PlayStation Portable® — 2.5 and higher
- Sun Java Runtime® (JRE) — 1.4.2_07 and higher and 1.5.0_02 and higher
- Windows Mobile® — 2005 AKU 2 and higher
That equals 99% total browser ubiquity.
If you use an older browser, you might receive a warning that the root certificate is not trusted. If that happens, simply install the root certificate. To do so, click "View Certificate." Then, when the certificate displays, click "Install Certificate." You can also download the root certificate directly from the Repository.
These browsers and devices have a root certificate installed: the Starfield Class 2 Certification Authority, or the Starfield Root Certificate Authority - G2.